Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Silver Haug

Kasey and I went fishing Saturday afternoon until dark. We tried a new spot this time, upstream from the bridge in Fort Shaw. This is a pic of my small rainbow. I caught 2 fish that day and Kasey caught 3.
Here is a pic of Kasey and her brown trout from Saturday afternoon. Kasey was really mad at me because we didn't have a net and she ended up loosing a stunning 19 inch male brown with bright red spawning colors. Easily one of the most beautiful browns I have ever seen.
Here is my beautiful wife fly fishing a September Montana sunset.
Kasey and I went back to the same spot we went Sat afternoon. Fishing was really bad today, they were just not feeding. Kasey however, caught 2 fish and I just this one. The one I have deemed "the silver haug".....What a ride!

No comments: